Price : SGD150
Day 1 (Origin - Desaru Fruit Farm)
08.30 am – Check in at Changi Ferry Terminal. Emergency contact: 62144427
09.30 am – Ferry departs.
10.00 am - Upon arrival in Tanjung Belungkor ferry terminal, our representative will be meeting you.
NOTE: Transfer to Desaru Fruit Farm. (OPTIONAL TOUR @ SGD15 PER PERSON)
Buy the optional tour and you will get:
Tour the 180 acres tropical fruit land, Winner of Malaysia Tourism Awards 2008/2009 Innovation Tourism Attraction Agro Tourism Conservation. The farm is being planted with more than 100 varieties of tropical fruits. Touring in the 180 acres tropical Fruitland begin here together with our In-house guide.
* Stroll around in the Agro Tourism zone and learn about physical soil condition and climate.
* Learn about Method Of Management, GAP (Good Agricultural Practise) and IPM(Integrated Pest Management.
* Learn about nutritional value of the fruits.
* Proceed to Petting Zoo, pamper the Rabbit and many other animals.
* Learn about integrated farming, why goat and other animals is breeded in the farm.
* Collect more information at the Agricultural Gallery, one of its kind in Malaysia, situated in the farm.
* Be ready to pamper the ornamental fishes “KOI” by feeding them.
* Learn about the rotation crop-short term farming various organic vegetables and herb garden.
* Join in the talk about bee keeping management and tasting of raw honey. Know about the medical value and of course how to pick 100% Raw Honey. Do purchase them for your loves one.
Available activities at DFF Adventure Park:
- Dirt kart ride @ RM 30 per person ( 5 laps )
- High Ropes Obstacle with learning course @ RM 45 per person
- Lunch with fruit fiesta @ RM47 per person
02.30 pm - Proceed to Desaru Tunamaya Desaru Beach resort and check in. After check in, free & easy.
06.30 pm – Pick up from resort for Seafood dinner or BBQ dinner and follow by Fireflies Cruise. (Optional @ SGD40 per pax)
7-10 am - Buffet breakfast will be served at Desaru Tunamaya Beach Resort.
You may also find many facilities offered by the resort. Swimming Pool, Seasport activities, Spa Massage, paintball, and other activities as well.
01.30 pm – Pick up from resort and transfer to Tanjung Belungkor ferry terminal.
03.30 pm – Ferry departs.
04.00 pm – Estimated time arrival In Singapore
All activities are subject to availability and weather condition.
Twin Room @ Tunamaya ( Upgrade to Duluxe at SGD110 per room per night )
Triple Room @ Tunamaya ( Upgrade to Duluxe at SGD80 per room per night )
- Beachside hotels surrounded by lush forest in Desaru, Johor
- Various sightseeing spots nearby
- Swimming Pool, Restaurant, Bar, spa, and more
- Fun and informative guided tour
- Escape hordes of tourists in this suburban getaway
- Convenient 2 way ferry and land transfer
How To Get There
- By ferry
- A quick, fuss-free getaway
- Appreciating nature and its wonders
- Families with young children
What You Get:
- 2D1N stay at Desaru Tunamaya Desaru Beach Resort
- Buffet breakfast
- 2 way ferry
- 2 way land transfer from Pier- Resort
General Fine Print:
- Unlimited package per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 persons per room, based on double occupancy
- Rooms and ferry subject to availability
- Passport must have at least 6 months of validity from date of departure
- Ferry schedule for reference only and subject to availability:
- Singapore to Desaru: 9.30am (gather at Changi Ferry Terminal at 8.30am)
- Desaru to Singapore: Departure at 3.30pm (pick up for departure at hotel at 2.30pm)
- Price excludes tourism tax of RM 10 per room
Whatsapp us directly for further info. Thank you